Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stunning Pics

Martin 2

Been away in the caravan for a while, just checked out the pics and theres so many new ones that I thought I would say here what an impressive lot they are, my fav is the pic of the week the Orion Neb its just amazing, but many other really nice pics aswell. Just shows me how far I have to go up the learning curve.

M2

Yes the has been a plethora of superb astro images M2, and it would be nice to among the elite who produce them. I believe once a novice image grasps a good knowledge of the basics, his progress can be quite rapid. I have seen it happening to certain individuals on SGL. No names of course, but their image quality has come on in leaps and bounds.

No reason why you should not join those ranks youself Martin. All it takes is the will, and a bit of tenacity. You are not that far off.

Ron. :lol:

Archived