Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy or in short "The Canis Galaxy"

DarkAntenna

"Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy"

According to VigdisVZ- Quote "And now you just wen't full mad with calling Canis a galaxy" in regards to my youtube movie "Milky Way Eats Canis Dwarf Galaxy" I should add DWARF in the title. Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Lol I don't think I'm mad :tongue: But I admit I may have referd to the shortened term of "Canis Galaxy" after refering to it several times beforehand by its Full name "The Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy." My appologies for confusing anyone. And I'm sorry for confusing you especially VigdisVZ.

This Canis Dwarf Galaxy was discoverd and re-named in 2003 when it was given the Name of Dwarf Galaxy

...it's now 2012. It's not like a new discovery. Over 80,000 hits at Google on "Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy"

Here is one link in case dont have time to research

An international team of astronomers have discovered a new galaxy colliding with our own Milky Way. This new galaxy, Canis Major, is located only 42,000 light years away from the centre of the Milky Way – it’s our new “closest galaxy”. Canis Major was discovered during an infrared survey of the sky, which allowed the astronomers to peer through the obscuring dust and gas of the Milky Way. Canis Major is quite small (as galaxies go); it only contains about a billion stars.

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/9003/closest-galaxy-discovered/#ixzz291ELUCAz

Thank you Carl. Only a gentleman would stand corrected. But I have learned a few things also. Namely to change the description of the Movies to a more Hypothetical /Prototype/ Possibilty oriented theme.

And just so everyone knows this work is simply a hypothesis in progress with results being examined by the public. As if I have invited all of you personally to my Lab.. It's hard for me sometimes to be unbiased towards it, but my intenet is to try and disprove it. This is the goal of scince I understand.

I would respectfuly propose that all of us here at the forum just start over from square one. And please allow me to take the first steps in explaining the following:

1) I am skeptical of this new possible telescopic device as well. Mostly because it defies the norm of accepted parameters in astronomy and physics...(except for a few hypothetical High Energy astrophysics models.)

2) I am trying to disprove it firstly by exposing its images online for scrutiny. Secondly, further comparisons and eperiments will follow in a private lab setting simply to potect intellectual elements.

3) I am not modifying or copying images produced by NASA or any other entitiy or any other type of intentional misrepresentaion.

4) Unlike most "Metal" Pyramidal Feed Horn Antennas--- my Pyramidal Feed Horn Antennas are made out of "Doped Crystals" The crystal shape acts like a lensed telescope Plus an antenna. A mish-mash of both worlds.

4) My best guess (and mods here in private messages) is the images may involve some parts of the Electromagnet Bandwidth from visible light to radio possibly more which are converted by an unknown effect into some sort of laser like projection. (This is Why I chose the youtube name 'MrRadioLaser" before hand of course.)

5) There seems to be diffraction (prisming) elements invovled as recieved information seems to be projected outward from the pyramidal crystal lensed antenna(s)

6) A quick possible description..In a nut-shell Imagine the Prism on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon cover. Light beam goes in prism and Rainbow colors (diffraction) come out the other side. Imagine that Prism melted down into a Horn Antenna components with lensing telescope and radio antenna properties...Light beams and other radio beams can now be recieved due to the "Shape" of the device alone being changed. Whatever it is being recieved by the antenna is projected like a laser outward. It can be projected onto anything at that point. So now out of the newly formed Pink Floyd Prism comes laser pictures or lithographs of the universe. (Wear laser safety goggles if anyone tries to diffract sunlight as the rays can damage your eyes.)

7) This young 3 month old possible 'telescope' project is just an experiment. An idea barely out of the box. I understand It can be annoying in demanding the attention of those around it. It is screaming inconsistencies and violating the parameters of logic across a plethora of study fields...I'm just saying it bothers me as well.

And again I am trying to Disprove it..

If the Admin thinks maybe I should move my posts please just let me know....I was really excited about sharing some pics of what I think might be Jupiter. But I will wait unitl were sure this subject can even be considered astronomy.

Cheers and thanks for all the input ...both possitive and negative from everyone here.

Mike

Archived