Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

my gear

Seafury

Hi not quite sure why I've done this or how I would use it but it looks as though I know what I am doing therefore I do lol , the little one now a new Carton lens fitted should be good to look through, by the way don't tell the wife I posted this pic as she will tell me off for not tidying up first

gordon

Hi Carl nothing special I'm afraid the big one is a Bresser Pulsar 120mm the little one perched on top is my very old, about 1968 bought new, Prinz Optics 550 60mm although I have just fitted it with a new Carton objective which I hope will give some good views it has motors on dec and ra and an electric focuser and I have a camera which I can stick in the end, I have had some very long leads for contoller and focuser and camera made up about 10 meters so I can be inside the house in the warm but still control the scope, all I need to build is a robot to go and bring the thing in at the end of the evening lol

Gordon

Archived