Is Size Really Important?

Brighton Belle

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a Celestron 114eq and a fine scope it proved to be. It now resides at my friends place in France. As you become more involved in Astronomy you'll start to yern for larger scopes and more EPs etc. This is a natural progression and should be encouraged....

I've not even started with a scope yet (just have binos and a tripod).

I kind of thought I'd try and learn my way around the night sky before going head first into purchasing a proper telescope.

BTW, Hello and welcome!

I kind of thought I'd try and learn my way around the night sky before going head first into purchasing a proper telescope.

BTW, Hello and welcome!

BTW, Hello and welcome!

Have you downloaded 'Stellarium'? Lots of SGL members recommeded it to me, so I downloaded it and its fantastic, I spend hours pottering around the sky on it, at the moment that's all I can do because I cant remember the last time we had a clear night here!

Archived