NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Good Evening

Marceagle

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome, when choosing a new eyepiece remember you can go for less magnification as well as more. While making things appear bigger is good, there are somethings that look better with less magnification. Also with a larger field of view you may find it a lot easier to align the scope with what you are aiming for, especially if your finder is not great. I went for a eyepiece kit with the idea of making use of the higher mag EPs, however it is the 32mm that is my most used in that it is the first EP I plug in for my polar-alignment and then everytime I switch to a new target!

If you are unsure what to get and there is a huge choice, if you can find a local club I am sure you will find people more than happy to advise you and perhaps even let you try out a few to help you decide.

Hope this helps

dag123

• 3 weeks later...

Archived