Which Bob's Knobs?

Hello guys, anyone help me with this - a bit confused whether this is the triffid type and should I get metric or imperial thread for a CPC1100 from Jan 2012 ? Needs to be collimated and if doing that may as well put the knobs on at the same time.

Thanks and regards, Steve

post-16295-0-16558700-1345839138_thumb.j

You could always make your own knobs, its much cheaper. Just match your screw up with the corresponding bolt at a hardware store, wind a wingnut onto the bolt in reverse and araldite it in place. Paint it matt black if you like with a little pot of that enamel paint from a model shop.

post-11853-0-69187300-1345841379_thumb.j

Order Bob's Knobs from the States - he's got a good reputaton for delivering - they arrive within a week - and they are much neater and easier to use with the knurled grips at the end. They look good too. Send the serial number of the scope so he can get a thread match. I doubt the extra cost will be a problem for a CPC1100 owner :)

Archived