Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

TELRAD CIRCLES IN STELLARIUM

Hi there,

Um when you say deleted, do you mean ticking the boxes that said remove previous configuration settings when install was going? or physically finding the folders on my hard drive and deleting them there?

Appreciate the ideas, thank you.

Regards

Jay

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds good. Other than where I selected for a install destination, is there any way I can find and recognise these folders?

I'm on a friends laptop about to get stellarium on here to see if it works and if so I will print screenshots and transfer the pages to mine for reference. But I will definitely be trying your suggestion afterwards, thank you.

Gratefully

Aenima

Thank you muchly mallorcasaint.

I'm guessing you fully understand the feeling when something is stopping you observing properly. If I dont have it sorted by next clear night I will be throwing a wobbly.

I will get my laptop later on to try your idea as I've just installed it fresh on this (my friends) PC and the circles came straight up! So glad to see them, if all else fails I'm gonna take this one out imaging - it has a better battery and smaller - but yes, thanks for that info, when I get my laptop back I will definitely be trying your idea, after installing on this PC, occulars worked without fiddling, so I believe a fresh install with the config/driver/ini files erased will work.

Many thanks,

Aenima

Archived