Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Skylight Telescopes.

Odd Thomas

Having just been lucky enough to take delivery of 2 scopes from Skylight Telescopes, I would like to express my thanks and admiration to Richard, the owner.

I first contacted Skylight in May with many questions with regard to a particular scope I was interested in. After many more questions, e-mails and phone calls, all patiently & quickly answered by Richard I placed an order.

Some time in June I contacted Skylight again with regard to changing my order, this was done quickly and with no fuss.

This weekend my 2 scopes arrived and to say I was overwhelmed would be an understatement! The quality and craftsmanship that have gone into these scopes have to be seen to be believed. Anyone thinking about a Skylight telescope I would say, GO FOR IT! Nothing was too much bother, all my e-mails were replied to speedily, my (daft) questions answered and advice offered.

Thank you Richard.

P.S. I'll be posting on the particular scopes in another section.

Archived