Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My first ever pictures of the moon

pne_rob

i saw the moon peeking out of the clouds last night and though i should mess around with settings on my Fujifilm S5800, not an DSLR camera though but still thought id give it a try. i started messing with the ISO, Shutter Speeds and aperture and came up with these results. i added the camera settings on the photos description's. Let me know honestly what you think.

P.S this is my first ever try so expect a few impurities in the photo's.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/pne1234/Moon/

I wouldnt be dissapointed taking a pic like that :)

Did you use digital zoom? If so thats where you lose quality as it doesnt actualy zoom anymore, just enlarges the pixels so pic becomes less defined.

I wouldnt be dissapointed taking a pic like that :)

Did you use digital zoom? If so thats where you lose quality as it doesnt actualy zoom anymore, just enlarges the pixels so pic becomes less defined.

ye i used digital zoom on this pic but on my other pic which il put on now i just used optical zoom on.

So far my pictures of the moon have been blurry. You have very clear images there, well done!

Thanks. It took a bit of messing around but I ended up using manual focus and going to as far as it can go and fortunately it came out clear

• 2 weeks later...

Archived