Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First PST Mosaic

thenews24

Stock PST, Powermate 2.5X, DMK41, Registax, CS5

Didn't realize how tricky a PST mosaic would be. I really struggled to blend all the different images. Even with the powermate, the pst's sweet spot was hard to smooth out I guess. You can really see the three dark vertical bands on the top part of the disc. Those are three seperate images from the powermate, but each one has sections lighter or darker then the other.

Anywho, not pro, really flat images, but I'm new to this, especially cs5. Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone would like to share some color action schemes.

Thanks,

-Houston

Mono

post-20418-0-77849500-1343704102_thumb.j

Colorized

post-20418-0-23556600-1343704220_thumb.j

Houston, they look great. I tried a bit of a mosaic in the weekend but there wasn't enough surface detail to stick them together. I think I had the setting a bit close to proms rather than maximising the surface detail. You've inspired me to have another o this weekend, if the rain stops.:)

Archived