Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Cliff's moon imaging improvments :) moon 29th July 2012

Stargazing_Cliff

Moon imaging from 29th July 2012

Even my 50mm still takes moon pretty cool. cam used was old ps2 namtai eyetoy cam.

50mm%20moon.jpg

Now for me newt imagings used the ps3 eyetoy cam for these imagings they look quite nice took from indoors through double glazed windows.

so when i get round to taking moon images outside they going to look superb.

Object_20120729_2342_49.jpg

Object_20120729_2343_26.jpg

Object_20120729_2344_41.jpg

I really want see to some of your images taken outside! I have a PS3 cam lying around here somewhere. Now I smell around the corner!

Ps3 cam great to modify can be quite tricky taking that orginal lens off ps3 cam like even thoe ps3 lens actually wide view nice lens either 56 or 75 FOV

once you take that lens off that cam and attach bit tubing to fit your telescope ep

it's nice cam.

. Now I smell around the corner!

Haha, "smell around the corner", and its too late to edit. Classic!. If your were wondering, it was supposed to read "Now I smell a mod around the corner" I should probably re read this things before I post.

Archived