Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New HEQ5 has arrived

huwbellamy

Just that really but I was quite excited and felt the need to share. My old (4 Months) CG5 is in the sale section if anybody fancies it - I didn't feel it was up to the job of carrying my C6R and associated bits. The max payload is 9kg but my scope, etc come to 10Kg and there was a little vibration at high mag when there was a breeze. I'll let you know how it works out when I get home from work.

Thanks Steve - Ordered Friday - very quick!

Huw.

I remember my HEQ5 with extreme fondness! A very stable mount that gave me hours of untroubled pleasure!

Once I get the RORO Observatory organised, this may well be back on my shopping list for the dark-site sessions!

I remember my HEQ5 with extreme fondness! A very stable mount that gave me hours of untroubled pleasure!

Once I get the RORO Observatory organised, this may well be back on my shopping list for the dark-site sessions!

There's a distinct possibility you'll be seeing it again at Kelling mate :wink:.

Tony..

Archived