NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

First time in lakes

last night was first night at caravan in lakes and have to say it was out of this world don't know what I was looking at was just finding out how things worked so next time will start looking for some thing what do you all think should start of with to start finding my way round

Hi Jonathan, if you have your laptop with you download Stellarium, it may also be of benefit if you obtained a copy of Sky and Telescopes Pocket Sky Atlas to use with any star charts you can get hold of. I should point out that you have posted again in the Welcome section and it would have been better for you to post any questions in the Beginners Help an Advice section as this does have a big following of members. Enjoy your Astronomy :)

John.

The weather up here in the Lakes is pretty much like everywhere else at the moment - cloudy!

It may get a little better in a few weeks but I wouldn't hold your breath!

Cloudy sounds good!! We have so much rain down here everywhere is constantly wet. In fact it is wetter at the moment than I have ever seen it in the winter. What a lovely summer :embarrassed: :embarrassed: 'El scorchio' it isn't :smiley:

Archived