NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Content of posts

Ladies and Gents.

Is there anywhere on SGL that is not 100% astronomy chat? A sort of water cooler place?

Its just I have had a post deleted (it says moved but I cannot find it) which I certainly felt was in the spirit of the site and was "out of this world" related but maybe not 100% astronomy related. Did I post it in the wrong place or was it not suitable for the site?

I was going to PM this to a mod but I couldn't find a list of those either.

Thanks

Paul

If you want to put a general subject on SGL, then go to the forums page and put it under 'The lounge' forum (further down the page)

It isn't handy when new threads are moved is it? It has happened to me before but I got a PM from the Mod who changed it telling me where it was, so no harm done.

Your "Fiction Book recommendations for the Geeks amongst us" is now in The Lounge - I assume that is the thread you mean? Usually, if a post is moved, you will be informed by PM (check the notification "envelope" at the top right of the screen, it will show a little red box to say you have a message - just click on it to see your message). Hope this helps.

If you need to contact a mod at anytime, you can see who is online at the bottom of the main page. Moderators are in red, Global Moderators are in green and admins are in blue.

Archived