NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Crtaerlet to Registax?????

Can anyone help me please?

I'm trying to use the Craterlet software to capture video from my webcam and then move the video to Registax so i can play around with it.

My problem is this; How do i save the video file once i've recorded it? I can't find a way of getting the video over to Registax.

Can anyone tell me a SIMPLE step by step way to do this please as i am fairly new to all this computer stuff!

Any help or advice will be a massive help.

Thanks.

D.C

I shall assume that the webcam is plugged in and Craterlet is running showing a live image on the preview screen.

1. On the right hand side of the panel is a small screen - below that are two buttons. The top one is labelled Capture Snapshots and the one below Capture Avi Video. Select capture AVI video. The button will now be labelled Start Capture..

2. Below the two buttons are two larger buttons labelled Setup Camera and Mode. Press the Mode botton to select the capture resolution. This will toggle through all the availablle video modes for the camera. Select the one you want to capture at (normlly the highest resolution)

3. The Setup camera button brings up a new panel where you can adjust the camera settings. Adjust the setting to get the required exposure.

4. Just below the preview screen is a button labelled Directory. Pressing that allows you to select a location for the captured videos.. At the side of the button is a dialogue box where you can type in the name of video to be captured.

5. Just above the directory button is a dialogue box to set the capture duration and FPS. Change these to suit the length of video required.

6. Press the Start Capture button and the camera will now take a video of the required duration.

&. Open Registax and navigate to the directory where you saved the video.

Peter

Archived