NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Telescope shops in Andalucia

jgianni

Hi, I'm a British ex-pat in southern Spain :sunny: I'm trying to find a decent telescope shop (Celestron/Meade stockist) but having problems. Just wondered if anyone might know of any? I live in Cómpeta (between Malaga and Granada) so anywhere in that vicinity would be ideal but I'd travel further if I had to. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated... I know a bit of long-shot but you never know :D

Hi Jon

Here is what i found searching the net.

OTERO INTERNATIONAL, S.A.

Av de la Hispanidad, 9-11

28042 Madrid

Spain

Web Site:

# www.website.com

E-mail:

fidelity@nauta.es

Phone Line:

+34(91)320-3443

Fax Line:

+34(91)320-3089

Office Hours:

8:30 a.m. to 13:30 p.m. and 16:00 p.m. to 19:30 p.m. Monday through Friday

Closed Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays

And this too.

http://www.microciencia.com/

MICROCIENCIA, S.A.

Montnegre, 2 y 6

08029 – BARCELONA (España)

Telf: (+34) 93 410 58 56 / (+34) 93 410 58 55

Fax: (+34) 93 321 05 07

E-mail: microciencia@microciencia.com

>Horario Comercial - lunes a viernes de 8:30 a 13:30 y de 15:30 a 18:30. Sábados cerrado.

> Horario de Verano 1 de julio a 15 de setiembre - lunes a viernes de 8:30 a 14:30. Sábados cerrado

Hope that helps mate...

Cheers guys, Madrid and Barcelona are a bit far from me. Strange that a region the size of Andalucia with such great skies has a lack of a decent shop selling 'scopes. Maybe a market for somebody...

Yup - scope for a business there... or business for a scope... :D

Andrew

• 8 years later...

If you happen to be in Granada city, have a word with Leonardo at Alarcon I bought my 12 inch Dob from him a year or two back. If the website doesn't have what you want, call / email as he can probably order it.

I find it's much easier to pick stuff up from a shop like this (even though it's 120km each way: a 3 hour drive) than to wait for one of the local couriers to phone up, often days after their delivery deadline and tell me they can't find my house -- and won't deliver to it even when I give them directions.

Archived