NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New Forum, New Pow?

Anweniel

I really miss this feature, the discussion, narrative and spangly pictures. I recall a thread discussing this and I had the impression ( maybe wrongly!) we would see this again once the new forum was setup. Appreciate there will still be a lot of work needed to be done and the odd fix to be applied but I hope not sound too pushy in asking if there is going to be a return of the POW (or whatever replacement format may have been selected) and if a timescale is penciled in for it?

Yes that is what I am querying really. Yes there has been replies to the december entries that were made recently but the feature itself not updated if you follow me. I am aware also of where to find it - I dont think its been under any other tab but thankyou for pointing me in the direction anyway :laugh:

POW must take up a huge amount of bandwidth. I think POM may be a better idea if it ever kicks off again.

Not really sure the thread/concept is really needed though. Imaging is not and should not be a competition.

We are all free to browse the imaging section and comment on the great work imagers do.

Thanks Keiran and Kai, I know its early days with the new format so I appreciate that I may have to watch this space. Its good to know at least its in the piplines and I apologise if my original post sounded pushy - not intended :laugh:

Archived