NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Backpack for the scope.

Naemeth

Okay, so I was thinking, it would be good to be able to take my scope outside my back garden (live 2 or so miles from a nice hill with brilliant views), the only trouble is I don't have a car.. I would look ridiculous carrying my scope for 2 miles just in my hands.

So I was wondering if any of you could help me find a suitable backpack to fit the Skywatcher 130P Heritage Dobsonian, I was certainly thinking a hiking backpack, but what size would I need?..

Much appreciated :).

Okay, so I was thinking, it would be good to be able to take my scope outside my back garden (live 2 or so miles from a nice hill with brilliant views), the only trouble is I don't have a car.. I would look ridiculous carrying my scope for 2 miles just in my hands.

So I was wondering if any of you could help me find a suitable backpack to fit the Skywatcher 130P Heritage Dobsonian, I was certainly thinking a hiking backpack, but what size would I need?..

Much appreciated :).

I used to keep my celestron 130eq in a back pack (tripod and all). It was an 85 litre bag if i remember right and i just used to put a pillow between the scope and the tripod to stop any damage.

My scope isn't a dob so i'm not sure if yours will fit but i'm sure you could find a bigger bag.

Hth.

D.C

Archived