Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hyperion Exodus ?

gfletcher

You are right there, Dunk. I ought to curb my enthusiasm. I love the Hyperions now that I have discovered them really. It must be a bloke thing. New shiny kit all the time. I'ts my birthday in June. Do I get everyone to give me money or draw a list up?????? Will have to think about it. I do have the funds to buy a Celestron 9.25 goto right now, but sensibly I need more experience yet. Plus I would get my back-side in a sling from the wife. She doesn't understand it. Everytime something is delivered and I try to explain it, "why do you need this, whats wrong with what you had before?????".

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually your Hyperion will work nicely for the C925. 10mm gives 235x and 24mm gives 98x. You might want a wide field eyepiece >30mm (Aero ED, 42 LVW, Hyp aspheric ... ) to serve as finder and wide 'ish' eyepiece

Archived