SGL8 advice wanted

Hi

I've attended Kelling Heath's Autumn Equinox SP since 2006 but I'd like to try SGL8. Having looked around that part of the website I can't seem to find booking info and wondered if anyone could give me a few pointers such as who do I approach to make the booking, SGL or the campsite? General info also appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks. I'd already seen that thread but will keep checking for updates.

Good good :D

Information about the dates were released much more in advance, but bookings for this year (SGL7) were not opened until Jan 19th :)

Think of it as SGL in the flesh ie a friendly community event where everyone is willing to offer help and support, and views through scopes. The biggest difference to Kelling is I think that we already 'know' each other through this site, so its one big event, where Kelling tends to be more smaller groups of people going together.

Helen

Hog Roast + Hog Roast seconds.

Oh and there where some telescopes and stuff.

Andrew

:) Thanks for that. I think I must have worded my original question badly as this is more like to response I'm after. I've been on the SGL subforum, read the posts and seen the piccies but want to find out a little more. I'm off to Kelling in September anyway so only have that as my yardstick for multi-night star parties so wanted to know how it differed from the SGL bash.

Archived