NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Big box on the doorstep - Gobsmacked!

UK_Steve

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Steve, on both counts! The 6SE is a great little scope imo.

Now get yourself a shorter FL EP (if you don't already have one) and a dew shield (essential!) and get out looking at those planets while they're all playful :D

She's not my wife, but after today I'm considering it... :D

Steve

And the real plot is revealed. Women are smart at times I tell you!!!!

Trust me you wish you bought it yourself as in the long run it will be cheaper lol :(

Dear Auntystatic,

I am getting worried that my boyfriend is starting to suspect something, I've used the "I've got a headache" routine too often and I've now told him my monthlies are every fortnight, he's just too much for me what can I do?

Hello dear they can be a handful and demanding can't they, my advice is to buy him a telescope, this won't will keep him out of the bedroom every night, but when there's a clear sky you can sleep in peace.

;):D:(:):D

Dear Auntystatic,

I am getting worried that my boyfriend is starting to suspect something, I've used the "I've got a headache" routine too often and I've now told him my monthlies are every fortnight, he's just too much for me what can I do?

Hello dear they can be a handful and demanding can't they, my advice is to buy him a telescope, this won't will keep him out of the bedroom every night, but when there's a clear sky you can sleep in peace.

;):D:(:):D

hahahah!!!

Congrats on your new scope!

Archived