NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Binocular mount

hi all,

I just managed to pick up a pair of Celestron 20x80 off fleabay for £60 and they arrived today. happy as I am I realise already that i'll be needing a mount to get extended use out of them.

Does any Alt az camera mount suffice or is there something in particular that I should get? I'd like to keep it under £30 if thats OK but would entertain a little more expense for better viewing.

I have reclinign garden chairs too so I was wondering if just laying back on this and resting my arms on the arms of the chair would suffice for a steady view.

There is a camera shop close by so I was considering going down there with the Bins to get some advice but didnt want to get fleeced.

Thanks

I have the Cellestron 20x80s and I use a heavy duty photo tripod which I found in a local thrift store. We have a photo store nearby which sells used as well as new stuff, and he has a lot of older tripods which could easily supports these. I would check your shops for deals like that...Len

Archived