NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sky at Night magazine

Mansnake

You can get the two American mags (S&T, A) as a digital only subscription here and here . I did this after finding it difficult to get them in WHS. They look great on a PC or iPad. You can also download a digital version of S@N here.

I think you can get digital copies for Android and iPad's etc...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys,

I went into WHSmiths at the weekend to get sky at night but they didn't have it ! They only had astronomy now. Do WHSmiths even stock it ?

Is there anywhere else i can get it from? I don't really want to plunge into a subscription if its not for me.

Cheers !

They often run the 5 for £5 subscription so you can try it out first.

They often run the 5 for £5 subscription so you can try it out first.

Hmm i haven't seen that anywhere. Well iv'e read one now and i did enjoy it so ill probably get a subscription when i get paid.

As for W H Smiths. I used to work there a little while ago. There we magazine orders where you could order practically anything, whether smiths stocked it in-store or not and it would come for you and be put in a little cabinet to be picked up at your convenience. You would just go to the cabinet and collect the magazine and pay. You could order a one off or have it put back for you every issue and then cancel whenever you wanted. I'd be surprised if they had stopped this as it was a well used and liked service.

Archived