NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

360 Dome Space Center

eddy

Has anyone been the national space center recently?

Did you see the Film "We are astronomers"? I went last weekend with my fiance, and to say i was overwhelmed would be an understatement......

Its truely amazing. A 360 degree planisphere, 3D video and you really are in the depths of it, i actually shed a tear or 2 it was just that overwhelming. Narrated by David Tennant (who does a fantastic job i have to admit)

For those that havent seen it, you really should watch it, and the space center is a good day out to :)

Trailer for the film is here if you are interested....

Trailer

We saw that film in the planatarium at Our Dnamic Earth in Edinburgh a couple of years ago - it's brilliant. Recommend a visit if you are in Edinburgh.

Not been to the national space centre though. Isn't it amazing how holiday planning starts to be around dark skies and places of astronomical interest!

Fantastic! :) Ill be sure to go again thats no question, i even upgraded out tickets to annual passes just for the planetarium, they run 6/7 different films there, and that just happened to be the one that fitted our time scale on the day :)

It really was amazing :) and David

Archived