Can anybody Help please

loweka22

I have a Mead kx telescope that operates with Autostar 497, i was asked to download updates and since i have done this i do not have anything on the handset now. Have i ompletly lost all the data on it? how do i retrieve it if i have not lost it all. When i now connect the autostar to my computer it now does not recognise that the handset has been connected. Have i really mucked this up, could somebody please help if you can, many thanks.

Agree with Tinker that the Beginner's Section would be better and could also perhaps put a question on the Equipment Section as people favour different parts of the forum - best of luck with it.

James

Hi Loweka22 and welcome to SGL, and Oh dear, if the forum can help I should do as advised because I doubt it won`t be the first time this has happened and there will be a solution to it, best of luck ;)

John.

Archived