Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello everyone!

SteveWxm

Welcome Steve - it's good to see 2 more astronomers from Wrexham!

I join up with another guy off here, Faulksy, to go up to Horseshoe Pass for some darker skies, occasionally. There are several from Wrexham on this esteemed forum.

It's time to form a Society!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome Steve - it's good to see 2 more astronomers from Wrexham!

I join up with another guy off here, Faulksy, to go up to Horseshoe Pass for some darker skies, occasionally. There are several from Wrexham on this esteemed forum.

It's time to form a Society!

That's good to know! Horseshoe Pass and World's End were my ideas to go to.

Hi Steve, I believe the nearest physical shop to your location would be Stockport Telescopes who are believe it or not are based 50 miles away in Stockport,;) probably about an hours drive away from where you are. You can find them here. The alternative is to use the internet of which I would recommend naturally this forum's own sponsor First Light Optics but I have also found Telescope House, Rother Valley Optics and Harrison's Telescopes to be good honest reliable retailers who also have physical shops with good after sales service. Hope that helps.

James

Hi Steve, I believe the nearest physical shop to your location would be Stockport Telescopes who are believe it or not are based 50 miles away in Stockport,:) probably about an hours drive away from where you are. You can find them here. The alternative is to use the internet of which I would recommend naturally this forum's own sponsor First Light Optics but I have also found Telescope House, Rother Valley Optics and Harrison's Telescopes to be good honest reliable retailers who also have physical shops with good after sales service. Hope that helps.

James

Stockport?? blumming hell! I've been there once this year already (to watch Wrexham play them) and that's enough for me ;) Thanks for the sites i'll have a look on them now.

Archived