Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

iTelescope

stefski

Dear All,

I´m not sure if a review goes here or not as you can´t actually buy telescope equipment from these guys, you buy time.

For those of you not in the know, iTelescope used to be called Global-Rent-a-Scope (GRAS for short). You purchase a monthly plan of points which then contribute towards telescope time. Their telescopes (and there are several to choose from) are situated in New Mexico, Nerpio (Spain:)) and new ones are coming in Australia. Times can be booked in advance or done ´live´.

I am told that in the past, the systems were difficult to use and there was a steep learning curve. However, this is definitely no longer the case. There are comprehensive tutorials for beginners and the support service is very efficient (certainly, in my experience anyway) and excellent, particularly with refunds.:blob10:

I have been using the systems for a few months now and using equipment I could never hope to afford, unless my lottery ticket comes up!

Basically, top notch:headbang:. Try it yourself - there´s a free trial!

Cheers,

Stef

Archived