Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Am i right in thinking this

craigsta

Hi all,

I am looking to get a starter slr camera for my 150p eq 3-2.

It says it has "Direct SLR camera connection"

Am i right in thinking the spare piece it's supplied with i can get the body of any slr camera and it will fit in? Sorry for the newbie question.

Im looking to purchase on a big budget and dont have much money in the pot at the moment.

But after seeing the moon again tonight in it's full glory i just have to get a pic!!

The 150P has a 2"/1.25" focuser. The eyepiece adapter has 3 parts to it, 2 eyepiece holders (2", 1.25"), plus the part that fits into the focuser tube. The end of this part is threaded to take either of the eyepiece holders. this thread is a male T2 thread (M42x0.75) onto which you can screw your cameras' t ring. This video shows the parts

Peter

Thank you, have found the t-ring adaptors on first light optics!

QUOTE=Cornelius Varley;2225556]The 150P has a 2"/1.25" focuser. The eyepiece adapter has 3 parts to it, 2 eyepiece holders (2", 1.25"), plus the part that fits into the focuser tube. The end of this part is threaded to take either of the eyepiece holders. this thread is a male T2 thread (M42x0.75) onto which you can screw your cameras' t ring. This video shows the parts

Peter

Archived