Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Apologies

Just purchased a Nexstar 8SE which should arrive tomorrow with some rubber suppression pads. Now placing order with FLO for Baader Hyperion Zoom eyepiece and Skytron Cable (possibly a Tal x3 ?),Dew shield will have to wait usual places are out of stock for now. Tomorrow will go to Maplin and grab a 5-in-1 Jump Starter with Digital Air Compressor (any objections to this? but thought not only ok for 'scope' but come in handy for tyre's on mobility scooters for me and Gill,open to other idea's though)

So basically i may well have screwed the weather up and will gracefully accept punishment as decided by yourselves :blob10:

At last i will have a telescope i can take out and use,the old 200p/heq5 (far too heavy for me sorry to say) will now be sold on.

Re the Tal x3 just noticed Flo have the Baader Hyperion Zoom barlow 2.25x would it go better with my Hyperion Zoom and is there any problem using with a 8SE please or am a better sticking to the tal?

Apologies maybe should have gone in the lounge then realised i needed a question answering if poss

Congratulations on getting the scope.

I doubt you will need a barlow with a scope with a focal length of 2000mm - the 8mm setting on the zoom will give 250x which is about the most that can be used most of the time.

Archived