Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Autostakkert!2 help

I can't get to run my castrated files...

They open.

I analyse them, which ticks the first box 'buffering and image analysis' then put MAP in the pic, place them on the grid, put png, 100% (as they are pipp'ed) leave everything else and hit the stack button.

Smth happens for a split second, but unlike using an uncastrated avi version (where it works fine) none of the other middle options get ticked (eg ref image, image alignment...).

And, I don't get an output pic produced!!!

I'm wildly confused?!?!?!

Oh wait - now I just tried an uncastrated PIPP output of 700 bmp and dragged these onto the 2.0.0.46 version.

Stack didn't work.

Now I'm just gonna try a castrated version of the same file.

Doesn't work as well??? This was an avi file though???

I've had the same problem as well, it gets up to the point of being ready to stack (stack button becomes enabled) but it just won't stack at all, although it did stack on one occasion (I didn't do anything different). But I've tried many times without success so have given up on it now and use avistack.

It wouldn't be so bad if it actually gave the user some feedback as to why it refuses to stack, so that at least then you could try and work it out.

But what's the problem? I just open a set of castrated avis, select the whole planet withing one alignment box and just click stack button (+set the percentages for stacks I want). If still something isn't working - write to emil, the app author.

Archived