NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M3 Globular Cluster RGB

Nadeem Shah

Being clear last night & having some guiding problems I managed to image 3hours of RGB Data of M3, then I discovered after processing the data, there seems to be something not square in my imaging train angry.png .

But anyway, taken with A Skywatcher ED80 DS Pro @ f/6.37 with a Atik 314L+, 6x10mins each in RGB, 20x Flats & 25x Bias. Processed in DSS, Paintshop Pro & Registar.

M3RGB.jpg

Nadeem

Yeah ! that 6" is really tempting it only weighs around 6kg

OPT USA is half the price of telescope House, ive bought loads of them.. :)

Don't be afraid to ask for a little discount as foreign order too, in fact if they will ship 2 together I could be interested in one for myself :)

Explore Scientific - The David H. Levy Comet Hunter? Special Edition Telescope

mmm, There's one problem though, if the scope comes with a duff mirror or any other damage you'll have to send it back to OPT at your expense... Telescope House have sold out of the scope... Or order from Bern at Modern Astronomy as TS stock them,but saying that the MN190 is cheaper with a bigger mirror, with a tube weight being higher..

mmm, There's one problem though, if the scope comes with a duff mirror or any other damage you'll have to send it back to OPT at your expense... Telescope House have sold out of the scope... Or order from Bern at Modern Astronomy as TS stock them,but saying that the MN190 is cheaper with a bigger mirror, with a tube weight being higher..

Yes only worth it if you bag a Yankee one... and get a good un..

Skywatcher may well see my return in the near future with the MN190 either shop around find a second hand seller.. :)

Archived