Help Please

im new to all this, an would appreciate some help i have a telescope an have an idea on how to use it but other than than that im stuck, is there any groups in northern ireland co tyrone, i would really need someone to show me what im missin. many thanks nicola

Hi Nicola - I'm sure someone will be able to help but can you post a few details of your scope please (e.g. Make/model, focal length, aperture size, f-ratio, eyepiece sizes, mount type etc) and wether it's a reflector or refractor. There are several types of scope and they all work differently :)

Welcome to the forum Nicola!

Work your way through the sticky threads in this section of the forum and you'll have made a good start! Defo try and get along to your nearest group, probably the one Umadog has found, and they will be happy to help you along the way!

Doc

Archived