Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC2264 - Cone and Fox Fur nebulae (part 2)

GordonH

Hi

I managed to get some OIII data to add to the Ha that I shot just over a week ago. The moon was fairly bright and although it willbe a bit further away on the next clear night it will also be brighter so its swings and roundabouts as to whether it was right to shoot OIII or SII last night. I managed to get 9x30 minutes with the ML8300 and FSQ106ED before the big oak tree came into play. The Ha channel can be seen in the image gallery at Imaging The Heavens - Home Page

A full size version of this can be seen at the following link, excuse the noisy image but it still isn't finished yet

NGC2264 - Cone and Fox fur nebulae (Ha and OIII) photo - Gordon Haynes photos at pbase.com

Thanks for looking

Best wishes

Gordon

post-13589-133877742178_thumb.jpg

Unbelievable.

I find it hard to comprehend how it must feel to see that image as the outcome of hard work. It must be so rewarding :)

Amazing image and really does give a lot of inspiration to get better!

Archived