NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Heres a few i got tonight

bigbox

Nice. What settings did you use mate?I'm having issues with my 200p and SPC900. On the computer through the cam the image has no detail at all even when I get the focuser in as clear a position as possible.

Hi Rattler, i actually took these with the DSLR not the webcam...

i've not actually tried the webcam on the moon as yet, only jupiter & mars to which i'm not having great success had better results via my DSLR in all honesty...

Regards Ady

Was having a look at the Moon last night... best I seen it from home this year.... Picks are great ;):);)

Cheers Shellfish, i want to start doing more with the other planets now but having difficulty getting good focus using the webcam. Suppose i'll just have to be patient & try, try & try somemore until i get it it right...

Regards Ady

Nice. What settings did you use mate?I'm having issues with my 200p and SPC900. On the computer through the cam the image has no detail at all even when I get the focuser in as clear a position as possible.

Hi rattler, in answer to your question about settings for the webcam, this is what i currently have the levels set to using Sharpecap.

colour comp = YuY2

frame rate = 10.00

res = 640x480

exposure = -7 ( does vary )

gain = 32

backlight compression = 0

colour enable = 255

gamma = 0

saturation = -4

contrast = 23

brightness = 48

Hope this helps, if only slightly ;)