Microglobe

Blind Pew - their retail outlet is not too far from where I work and I have been in there to buy camera gear. I have always found them really helpful when I go in or call them, and competitive when it comes to price. I haven't bought any astro gear from them though.

I doubt they will keep any scopes in stock, they will probably come direct from OVL. Their outlet is pretty small and is crammed full of all sorts of goodies, telescopes would take up way too much valuable space. :D

I bought a pair of bino in their shop recently, and I saw one or two SW box in there. The guy was ok. Microglobe is mainly an internet photographic equipments dealer and the shop looked more like a small warehouse with a sales counter than a normal camera shop. I don't expect them to stock any SW products apart from one or two beginner scopes.

Archived