Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Gerd Neumann

Freddie

• 8 months later...

I am aware that Gerd Neumann fluorescent panels have come in for some criticism because of poor reliability. I have owned two of these panels, 8" and 10", and whilst the 8" panel is fine, the 10" one suddenly stopped working.

I had bought the panel from FLO who were prepared to give me a refund but because they are no longer stocking the Gerd Neuman panels - because of the poor reliability I believe - it would mean waiting for a replacement panel.

A quick check showed that the fault lay with the inverter unit. I contacted Gerd Neumann and after sending them a proof of my purchase from FLO, they sent me a replacement inverter free of charge. The new inverter is completely different from the one that failed and is a much more substantial unit.

So, many thanks to Gerd Neumann for excellent service and for changing their products to improve reliability.

Archived