NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

scratching my head on this one

thought i'd give the 1100d a go last night, not really tried any dso before but was pleased with what i got, focus may not be 100% spot on but hey ho, i'm at the beginning. the first pic is one of 47 30sec subs i took, the second pic is the result from dss, what has happened to the rest of the image? its basically left me with the bottom third of the image but flipped 90 degrees anti-clockwise. any help with what i'm doing wrong much appreciated.

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

Just open your autosave.tif file in Photoshop or gimp. Play with the level and curves and you'll find all your data is still there and because of the stacking process you'll be able to bring more out.

DSS always shows me a very dark image - but it's all (usually) good once I get into PS.

Cheers

version 3.3.2

There's a download link to the beta version 3.3.3 beta 45 on this page. 3.3.2 did strange things with my pics too and I ended up with something that looked like 2/3rds of it had been chopped off and the pixel size was drastically reduced. The 1100d images stack fine with the beta version.

Archived