Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My First Love on 2 accounts

vdb

If I remember correctly I started this hobby about 3 years ago, first it was visual with 8cm orion eon doublet, which I also took my first pictures with ... Then I realized I wanted something better (sounds familiar he :icon_salut:)

So after some research I bought the Bresser Mak-Newt 15cm f5 carbon (now also sold as comet hunter ES) I used it a few times and then somehow I wondered of to what I thought was better (and yes the Tak is better ... but there are some clunkers along the way as well ...)

So yesterday night I took the first imaging scope love out of the closet and pointed it to my first love object. Boy do I love f5, nice semi round stars over the complete FOV without coma.

Here a single 10 min Ha sub. (I did take some more but not enough, also OIII and SII ... hope to get some more data this weekend)

post-20638-133877729659_thumb.jpg

Archived