Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Iso starting point .

Hungovergraham

Hi I'm just starting to take pics with my Camara what's a good starting point for for iso for stars and constellations finding the longer shutter speed is giving me a very orange back ground of night sky. Any advice would be great on taking pics.ive not really taken night shots of any description before now.i don't know how to put pic up to show what's what.help on that if you could

You don't say what camera you are using - let us know and help will arrive! To load a picture "go advanced" at the bottom of the quick reply box and then drop down to "manage images" find your image using the buttons and upload - takes a few seconds. You need to ensure your image is within allowed size 1024x1024 is about the biggest I think. You can adjust image size in things like Microsoft Picture Manager if you have it. OR you can upload to an image holding site like Photobucket and just copy and paste the link into your post - size is then limited by PB rather than the forum.

Archived