OU Course S177

Hi Frank - I did S 194 - introducing Astronomy at the end of 2010.

Very good course and like all OU modules the course material was of the highest quality. I am currently doing S 282 (along with a load of maths stuff:confused:) and so far I have found it excellent and to a good level of depth.

Good luck with S177 - I'm sure you will enjoy it

Hi Frank - I did S 194 - introducing Astronomy at the end of 2010.

Very good course and like all OU modules the course material was of the highest quality. I am currently doing S 282 (along with a load of maths stuff:confused:) and so far I have found it excellent and to a good level of depth.

Good luck with S177 - I'm sure you will enjoy it

Yes I was going to do that one but left it too late.

I'm hoping to do the S177 course starting in either May or October this year.

Do you know if there is a certificate on completion of the assessment? I am sure i have read this before, but maybe it was for a different OU course :S

Hi Dazzab74 its a short course worth 10 credits which you can add into a degree or treat as a standalone I don't know if you can get a certificate, the only certificate I ever got from the OU was my degree certificate many years ago. After each years study you get a piece of paper for each course you completed but its more a print out than a certificate.

Archived