Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I caught the bug

Lyrated

Hey All

I thought would share my thoughts - Prepared for verbal abuse :evil:

I work in telecoms (internet and phone lines) with the most random shifts 12hrs and mix of days and nights within the same week. This makes it hard for any regular hobbies . Stargazing seems to match my time as unless its summer i basically live in darkness.

I live in a nice quiet road with excellent views of the sea and the beach, but what i didn't notice is the sky .

A few days ago after watching stargazing live I finally looked up and I noticed the stars, I see a kite looking shape (orions belt i think) and a really bright white circle ( still no idea :icon_salut: ) I instantly felt relaxed and chilled out. Now every trip home on clear nights I manage to walk the length of my road looking up and not walking into things because I cant take my eyes of the sky.

When I get a camera I post the views i am talking about.

There are tons more stars and shapes, tonight when i was looking at the moon there was a really bright object i can only assume its a star.

I have the stellaurim software and trying to learn the night sky.

I think I have caught the bug and wonder is it strange to feel relaxed and amazed just by looking up. Also why did i never see it before and whats this mystical power that washes away my crappy day.

Maybe its moonshine hehehehe bad i know

Enough of me rambling back to do some work only 5hrs to go lol.

The bright object below the moon - I reckon that'll be Venus....

If you look same time tomorrow night look to the left of the moon and much higher up, you should see another bright object - Jupiter.

Brilliant thanks I will be looking need to get the daily fix :icon_salut:

Archived