Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Canon 400d HELP!

austen4

Hello,

I received a serial cable to a 2.5mm for exposures longer than 30 seconds and a serial to USB converter. Is there anything I need to do/download in order for the serial cable to work. I have tried to take pictures of Backyard EOS and APT but it has not worked. I have the normal USB connect for viewing the picture as well as the serial. Please could you advise me on how to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance

EDIT : on Backyard EOS it find the SERIALCOM1 and seems to take the picture on the program but not on the camera.

Hello,

I received a serial cable to a 2.5mm for exposures longer than 30 seconds and a serial to USB converter. Is there anything I need to do/download in order for the serial cable to work. I have tried to take pictures of Backyard EOS and APT but it has not worked. I have the normal USB connect for viewing the picture as well as the serial. Please could you advise me on how to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance

EDIT : on Backyard EOS it find the SERIALCOM1 and seems to take the picture on the program but not on the camera.

HAS BEEN FIXED. HAD TO INSTALL DRIVERS.

Archived