Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mars - 6th Jan 2012

hayju01

My first attempt and i am very pleased. Taken with DFK, C9.25 and 2.5x Barlow, processed in RS6.

post-24560-133877713675_thumb.jpg

I have plenty more to process/practice on and I am seeing more surface detail than above just a case of teasing it out and can't seem to get resampling working to get a better size.

All feedback welcome.

I had just intended on trying to improve my Jupiter but it wasnt happening mainly I think (hope) due to the level of wind still blowing and gusting so I packed up at 10pm but when it was still clear and less blowy and I was still awake a 00:30 I decided to setup again (luckily no work to day).

Once I'd been imaging Mars for a while I realised there was time to come in warm up and wait for Saturn to appear so I bagged that one too although she's still as stuborn as she was back in April but I have few weeks to practice before it is better placed.

Thanks for looking!

Well 6 months of imaging Jupiter have left my Saturn images under exposed/too dim. Now playing with more of the Mars avi's and have this offering not sure if its any better or not just resized in PS??

any comments most welcome.

post-24560-133877713897_thumb.jpg

Archived