Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lacaille,werner,blanclinus on a nexstar 4

happy new year to everybody,

i've recently received and webcam orion starshoot solar system color imager 4 for christmas and on the 2th of januari of this year i had a window to shoot the moon with my nexstar 4.

this is one of the picture i made on this special day.

i made this picture with registax (wavelet) and with photoshop cs5( put in black and white).

if you have some advice, it could be good for me.

test_o10.jpg

Focus seems good. I try to expose for the brightest part of the picture (in this case bottom left), so that this area isn't too white. To be honest though you've done a fine job -I'm just nit picking.

Some strange artefacts in bottom left of image... possibly just the result of gain being slightly too high? Not sure, but well done!

• 3 weeks later...

i tried to get a best result:

test_o11.jpg

for the artefact, i think it's an effect from registax 5 because it's in the beginning a small movie taken by an orion starshoot solar system color imager 4 and after i put this movie on registax 5 and after for the black and white on photoshop CS4.

All advice could be good for me.

Archived