Early am race against the sun

:icon_salut: well it was clear sky and unfortunately my 3 year helping out:icon_eek: focused on a star with the top one but I think I needed to adjust my mirror in the telescope I think :p I guess it's a long road when looking for the first time.

I guess my telescope is a beginner's one and may not be reliable but will persevere.

Do you take your telescopes on holiday with you?

yes I have a WO66 that is ideal for airline travel. My most recent holiday abroad with it was Mauritius earlier this year.

If holidaying in this country I hide my C11 in a small corner of the boot hoping it will not be noticed:p

yes I have a WO66 that is ideal for airline travel. My most recent holiday abroad with it was Mauritius earlier this year.

If holidaying in this country I hide my C11 in a small corner of the boot hoping it will not be noticed:p

must have a big boot to hide a c11 in the corner of your boot. lol

must have a big boot to hide a c11 in the corner of your boot. lol

Hah it goes in first then the cases around it. the NEQ6 pro and leisure batteries sometimes cause a bit of a bit of a complaint but overall I think an overall sigh of resignation is all I get.

Archived