Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Laptop Problems

Mamsoth

Hope I've posted this in the right forum. I got a new laptop for christmas with the intention of running my atik 2-hs with more frames per second and hopefully getting a dmk to, the problem is Im still getting the same amount of fps that I was getting with the old laptop (which was very old indeed). With the old laptop I was getting about 9.8 fps and with the new one I'm only getting 10.8 maximum.

The specs of the new laptop are dual core 2ghz processor, 4gb Ram, 500gb hard drive.

If I use my desktop pc, which has the same hard drive as the laptop and slightly less ram, I can get 3x more frames per second (28.8 fps), so I'm a bit confused. This new laptop should be performing alot better.

Is it possible there's an issue with the camera drivers or the 64 bit operating system? It has an integrated webcam built in, not sure if that could be affecting the atiks performance?

Also, I'm guessing I couldn't get a DMK21 AU618.as to work at 60fps with this setup?

Any help would be really appreciated

Cheers

Matt

Archived