NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Registax 6 help

I'm using Registax 6 and after importing my .jpg images and hit the "Set Alignpoint" button I get the following error, "External Exception E06D7363". Does anyone know what that error is and what the fix may be? I installed the latest update which is 6.1.0.8 and still get the error.

Email Cor, his email is on the Registax website site. He is very friendly and helpful and he helped me with some ghosting issues a while back.

Also, have you tried resizing your jpg in case they are to large, I have read at least 1 thread that mentioned this as the reason for that error number.

• 6 years later...
On 28/12/2011 at 10:00, skfboiler said:

I'm using Registax 6 and after importing my .jpg images and hit the "Set Alignpoint" button I get the following error, "External Exception E06D7363". Does anyone know what that error is and what the fix may be? I installed the latest update which is 6.1.0.8 and still get the error.

hey i m suffering with same problem can you please tell me the solution

If its a moon shot then maybe you have to much black background.  I would crop your images using PIPP.   I had so many issues with Registax 6 and nearly gave up.  After using PIPP and cropping I have never had an issue since.  Works a charm every time.

Archived