NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Spending FLO vouchers

Anweniel

Anyone can help here, perhamps I'm being a numpty as usual, having received christmas cash I have bought myself FLO vouchers so that I spend it as intended and doesn't get swallowed up in bills etc.

Thinking I was being clever and not wanting to lose out too much on small 'under purchases' I bought several smaller vouchers rather than 1 large one.

Great idea except it seems I can only enter 1 per basket.. is it just me being silly or should I be able to enter more than one? I'm hoping so as I can have the order ready for when the guys get back from holiday.. :D

Yeah I'm kinda surprised you may have say more than one generous likeminded relative or something... didn't forsee this one lols. I've no doubt that theres someway to sort it just now I have an idea what I plan to do with them they're burning a hole in my email account!

Yeah ofc I shall do that and I will not lose sleep worrying over resolution as the service from my own and the majority of posters heres experiences are really good, just wondered if I was missing a simple answer - after all it wouldn't be the first time for me :D

Archived