NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Prof.Cox: An apology.

Lowstar

I don't find Ricky that funny tbh, nor do I find Lenny funny either but I do think that Brian Cox can be funny but it depends on who he's "performing" with.

We went to see the uncaged monkeys tour in Glasgow last year which was very good but when Brian was giving his first solo "talk" he gradually went up and over probably the vast majority of the audiance heads. However Robin Ince seems to be able to reel him in a little. Over all it was very good with a number of professionals including physicists, mathematicians, and a psychologist but my GF did find that Brian Cox (to her) was very boring and uninspiring but her mum and I really enjoyed him so I think it's just down to personal taste alot of the time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since we're on the subject of BC, I've just noticed that he fronted Horizon's "Can We Make A Star On Earth?" shown on BBC4 last week. I've not got around to watching it yet though.

James

Just watched it, typical BC styley, and a nice little program about the possibilities of fusion power.

footnote: Lenny Henry hasnt been funny since he left Tiswas

Archived