Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Meade StarNavigator DS-114 Spare parts

Hello all

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

My cousin has a Meade StarNavigator DS-114 scope that has for some reason been taken apart, the focuser assembly has been removed from the optical tube and the cradle ring from the mounting arm.

I think it was done during a house move, i'm not sure why, but now all the screws seem to have gone missing.

Does anybody know of somewhere that is likely to have replacements, or know of somewhere i can find out what spec the screws should be?

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated, the sooner it is back together the sooner my cousin can get back out in the garden looking upwards :)

Thanks

Stu

Edit: I have also tried looking through the manual that i found on the Meade web site but could not find any info there.

Can nobody help? I have since tried emailing Meade's customer support using a form on their website but i just got a automated reply saying that the system does not work, not very useful.

Does anybody know the UK distributor for Meade scopes?

Stu

Archived